Cards For Sale

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sweet Sunday....hello, baby


Happy Sunday Peeps!!!


Here is the Sweet Sketch Karen has for us this week:

I changed the card just a bit and made mine a square. It is actually a 4-1/4 inch square card.
I used the fun SAB set called Patterned Occasions. I love this sweet little elephant in the set and think it is  perfect for a baby card altho the image has a thank you sentiment attached to it. I just masked of the sentiment so I could make a baby card. I used Midnight Muse for the elephant. I stamped it twice and cut out the ear and added it to the main image with a dimensional.


The sentiment is from the Sweet Essential stamp set. I did try and stamp it directly onto the patterned paper, but it didn't show up as well as I wanted, so I just made a flag and added it over it. 
I used some Midnight Muse ribbon and a couple of silver pearls to finish it off. It is now ready to head out to a special girl how is expecting in a few weeks!!


Be sure and check out what the rest of the team has made with this sweet sketch:

Jackie Pedro-The Scalloped Edge-taking the week off

and this week's Sweet Guest Stampers:
and

Thanks for stopping by today and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki





11 comments:

Marisa said...

Totally precious, Vicki!

stampwithsandy said...

I always thought this little elephant would be perfect for a baby card. So cute, Vicki, love it!

Karen Giron said...

This is so sweet, Vicki! I love the stamp - I thought it was patterned paper at first! The blues are just beautiful too!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous my friend! Love that cute image and his ear looks good popped up!! Midnight muse looks good here...must pull it out again and give it a whirl! LOL!

Karen Motz said...

Oh Vicki!!! This is darling!! The pattern on the elephant is so fun and I love the small pop of colour in the flower!!!

Tracy said...

What a scrumptious baby card. I absolutely love the colors. My favorite is the little flower he's holding in his trunk. Toooo cute!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is darling, Vicki! I LOVE the blues!!

Dana White said...

Vicki this elephant is so sweet & you know I LOVE how you chose to paper piece him! Super sweet card

KimCreate said...

Pretty blue paper and adorable elephant.

Lori said...

So sweet! Love how you popped up the elephant's ear for contrast.

Lynn Put said...

How sweet! Love this elephant image and your great details!