Cards For Sale

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Still addINKtive.....Happy Birthday


Hello Peeps!!
It is time for another fun challenge at Still addINKtive.

It is week 3 and we have our second combined sketch and color combo to get you motivated.
A different twist to our challenges is that you can use both parts of the challenge OR you can choose either the sketch or the color combo. It is entirely up to you!!

The sketch this week is for a square card or project featuring an image in the center.
We have some bright summery colors, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Starfruit and Chocolate Chip.


I went a bit shabby chic with my card. I combined a few sets with this one.
I used Stampin Up's   French foliage in the Background, the flourish is from Everything Eleanor and the flowers are from the new Secret Garden set, I love that new set and it's matching dies.


The base of the card is Chocolate Chip card stock and I cut it with the Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die.
The next layer is Tempting Turquoise and then Very Vanilla for the main image panel.
The flowers are stamped with Tempting Turquoise and Summer Starfruit.
I used one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack for the centers.

Be sure and pop over to the Still addInktive Blog to see what the others did with this great challenge.
I sure hope you have time to play along.
Thanks for stopping by today and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki






9 comments:

LeAnne said...

Woohoo! I haven't made anything vintage for a while and this is inspiring me!

Marisa said...

Lovely flourish and flowers :)

Susan Joyce said...

Fabulous use of all the stamp sets Vicki, I like how you finished off the centres of the flowers too. Lovely card.

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous! Love those flowers and dies!! Great shabby chic card, Vicki!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Lovely combination of stamps! And I am a huge fan of shabby chic/vintage so this really stands out to me!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Very nice vintage-y card Vicki and the center of your flower are so cute!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a beautiful combination of stamps and I love the shabby chic look that you have created. The pearls in the corner and the flower centres add that little 'extra'touch.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

This is such a gorgeous card Vicki! I love your use of different stamps for the background and the flowers are really beautiful too. Love it!

H2 :) said...

Beautiful card Vicki. The shabby, vintage background is stunning!