Cards For Sale

Monday, January 21, 2013

Merry Monday......Season Greetings



Happy Monday Peeps!!

Time for a new Merry Monday Challenge,
 Lesley at Always Playing with Paper has a great challenge for us this week:


A Christmas Card using Birds.....love this challenge!!

I had just picked up this stamp, it is made by Stamp Happens and it was perfect for this challenge.
I stamped the image with black stazone and colored with my aqua painter and ink pads.





Be sure and check out what the rest of the Merry Makers did with this great sketch:



Thanks for stopping by today and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki





12 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh Vicki! This card is GORGEOUS!!! That image is beautiful! While I'd be intimidated by it you totally rocked it!
Can't wait to play along!

Karen Noonan said...

Hi Vicki,
What a beautiful card, my love of birds makes it even more special. Congratulations, it is very special.

Bonnie said...

Oh, Vicki, I love this Chickadee! And you've colored it so perfectly I expected to see that it was a precolored image! Gorgeous card!

Margaret Moody said...

What a sweet little bird, Vicki! Love him! Amazing job of coloring him too! A beautiful card!

My Creative Side said...

This is beautiful!!! Love the snow! gorgeous card! You have inspired me to make one this week!

LeAnne said...

This is really sweet....colored perfectly and I love the snowflakes!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh my goodness this is gorgeous - your colouring is amazing and I love the snow effect!

Marcia Hill said...

What a beautiful card! Can I ask where you found this stamp? I've been looking all over the internet and can't find it. Any help would be appreciated...thanks!

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful, my friend! Love this image and how perfectly you colored him! Fabulous job! :)

Lesley said...

Love, love, love that askew panel and the sweet bird you have coloured perfectly! The embossed snow and the flagged sentiment make this one special card Vicki!

Notes by Nina said...

Vicki this card is so sweet. I had this stamp and gave it away, now I wish I hadn't. I love how you colored it and added the snow.

Carol L said...

This is such a sweet card with that cute image! I love the snow flakes, and the slightly angled panel!