Cards For Sale

Friday, January 20, 2012

SC368.......Valentine Hello


Happy Friday Peeps!!

Just popping in with a really quick post.
I wanted to share this card I made using the sketch challenge this week on Splitcoaststampers. It is a really nice sketch and very fun to work with.
The DSP I used is from the Everyday Enchantment that will be available during SAB. You have to get some if it, it is so pretty!!


The little girl is from the Stampin Up Greeting Card Kids stamp set and I stamped her onto some confetti cream card stock and colored with my aqua painter and ink pads.
The sentiment is from another SAB set. 
The card is pretty simple and self explanatory I think, but if you have any questions be sure and let me know!
Thanks for stopping by today!
HAPPY STAMPING!!!
Vicki

2 comments:

Beth said...

Love the crochet trim with this vintage style image :) Super cute Valentine card!

Jeannie said...

Another gorgeous card! I can't wait to case!! TFS!