Cards For Sale

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mojo & Curtain Call Set




Good Tuesday morning Peeps!

Today I am sharing a card and a petal box set that I made using Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 19 and also the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.

The color challenge is for rich razzleberry, very vanilla, bashful blue and pink pirouette. I had to dig a bit to find the pink pirouette, I finally found a couple of scraps. I made the petal box first:



I cut out four petal cards from the sizzix die with rich razzleberry and joined them together to form the box. I layered each side with very vanilla and then some bashful blue that I had use the swiss dot embossing folder. The flower is created with the large flower punch. I used the pink and then stamped it with the French script BG stamp in razzleberry. I sponged the edges and snipped them into the center a bit. I did add another color to the mix with the leaves, in certainly celery, done with the 5-petal flower punch. The center is from the boho and three flower punch. I added a very vanilla brad to the center and tied the box up with some vanilla satin ribbon.

Next came the matching card:



The card is made with all the same colors and the same flower. The sentiment on the card comes from the "Kind & Caring Thoughts" stamp set. I stamped that with razzleberry ink onto the vanilla card stock. I added to razzleberry strips above and below the sentiment, I punched the edge of those with the Scallop Trim Border Punch.

Well, that is it from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

12 comments:

Beth said...

Great set Vicki! TFS

Marisa said...

Wonderful set, Vicki. Love the script on the flower. This mojo sketch has me scratching my head still LOL!

Lois said...

ohhhh ahhh very cute set! Love all the colors.

kasza said...

I love your card. It's beautiful.

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute set, Vicki! love the bg stamped flower punch out...not sure I would've thought of that:) thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Debbie Henderson said...

Love your set Vicki. Very cute. Great idea1

Jaspere said...

Wow this is a fabulous set.

Melissa said...

Absolutely fabulous! That box is too cute! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call.

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is amazing, I adore the flower...great job...have a fabulous day!

enjoy *~*

Reina said...

pretty

Rochelle said...

Love the box!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Love your card and congratulations on being a show stopper!