Cards For Sale

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

MTSC67 You're Too Kind




Happy Hump Day Peeps!!

Today's card share is made with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. What a fun sketch huh?

I pulled out my Pick a Petal stamp set, haven't used it in forever, and I have seen a few people using it of late around blogland, so I have been thinking of it and this sketch was perfect for it. I off set my flower to the top side of the main image panel to account for the small element from the sketch.

The base of my card is barely banana and that is followed by some chocolate chip card stock. The DS paper on this card is from the Tall Tales paper pack and also from the Tea Party paper pack.

The sentiment is from the SAB "Whimsical Words" stamp set. The flower is up on dimensionals as is the whole main panel. I used the pinking heart edge punch and added some chocolate chip grosgrain and bow. I used my slot punch to thread the ribbon up through the main piece.

Well, that is it from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

4 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

Love this -- It's always challenging for me to leave white space and you have showcased hpw to do it perfectly! Lovely card!!!

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Vicki!! Love that big flower and your use of DPs is fabulous as always :D

Dawn Easton said...

ACK! I love the flower you created! I don't think I have noticed anyone making one like that before! LOVE it girl!

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhh, I LOVE THIS!! The colors are so soft and pretty, and I LOVE your punched flower! Gotta try that!