Cards For Sale

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mojo ....And it's all good!




Good Tuesday Morning Peeps! Hope your week is going well so far!

Today's card is made with the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.

The card is started with a base of what else, Rich Razzleberry. I followed that with some white cardstock and then the DS paper is from the Razzleberry Lemonade DS pack.

The flower and sentiment are both from the Level 3 Hostess Set, Kind & Caring Thoughts. I used the word window punch for the sentiment and mounted it to the main image panel with some dimensionals. I cut the scallop circle with my nesties and cuttlebug and I pierced the scallops with my piercing tool and mat pack.

I replaced the circle element from the sketch with a bow. The ribbon is the polka dot rich razzleberry grosgrain. The main image panel is matted with melon mambo cardstock.

Well, that is all for today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

7 comments:

Jacquel said...

This is really pretty Vicki...great job on the sketch!

Sara said...

This is beautiful, I love the colors and papers!

Jaspere said...

This is beautiful and wouldn't you know it, I just got that paper and that ribbon yesterday.

Shy said...

Love your card it is Beautiful. I am totally loven that Rich Razzelberry ribbon.

Dawn Easton said...

GORGEOUS, Vicki! You really do know how to make these in colours shine! I haven't had much luck with that image, so I think I'll case you...hehe!

Rhonda Langley said...

Another gorgeous card! I like the scallop circle-nice touch!

Valeria Sequeira said...

The drippy punch is Awesome! Where can I purchase one? The card is great!