Cards For Sale

Monday, August 3, 2009

SFYTT Thank You



Good Monday Morning Peeps!!! Hope you all had a great weekend. It is really heating up here in southwest Missouri again!

Today I am sharing a card with you that I made with Jen's sketch for you to try.

I started the card with a base of my very favorite color at the moment, rich razzleberry. I then used a piece of Papertrey white card stock and used my scor-pal to score it in diagonal stripes, 1 inch apart. I then cut the piece into three even peices and mounted it to the razzleberry. I punched small circles with my 1/4 inch circle punch and glued them to the places where the score lines meet. I used my nesties to cut a razzleberry scallop circle and white circle and then cut out two little leaves with the sizzix die. I stamped the butterfly from the "Great Friend" set with razzleberry and cut it out and mounted it to the circle element. I used some silver sticky rhinestones in the middle of the butterfly. The sentiment comes from the Garden Greetings set and is stamped with razzleberry as well.

Well, that is it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

12 comments:

Deb said...

This is just gorgeous Vicki!! I love the clean lines of the card and the colours. The Butterfly is beautiful, especially with the bling in the center and the way its showcased with the scalloped circle behind.

Can you believe it, I still haven't ordered ANY In Colours yet??? :-)

Nancy Riley said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Lois said...

Beautiful!!!!

Debbie McPherson said...

Love the card...so glad I was finally able to see it!!

Tammy said...

Very pretty. I love that you used the technique from the Stampin Success. I have to try it out.

Rhonda Langley said...

Lovely! I love the background on the white! The punched circles are such a great detail!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just discovered your website through a link on Nancy Rileys blog and WOW!!!! what can I say you have brilliant creations! So very inspirng and I will be back checking your site often, I am a new SU demo in Australia and you have really inspired me!!!
Thank you Michelle S

Anonymous said...

I've just found your blog and I LOVE it. You are very talented, and I'll be a regular visitor from now on :o) thank you for sharing your passion!
Patrice, Australia

Tina said...

I love this card your background is awsome and your colors are wonderful!

Reina said...

another loveley talented Vicki card loving them. TFS

Dawn Easton said...

So clean and crisp! Love that you punched the tag tip...one of my fave things to do too!
I'm playing catch up this morning before work...sorry I haven't been by....I'm not being a good friend...miss ya!

Unknown said...

oooh, this is wonderful. it looks so elegant and the white is so striking against that razzleberry