Cards For Sale

Friday, May 29, 2009

Thinking of You in Kraft



TGIF Peeps! This is my last Friday as a employed person. Sad but I am looking forward to some down time before the "job hunt" must begin.

Well, on to today's card. I used the sketch on the
Stamps and Smiles Fresh Batch Blog.. I missed a week or two of their sketches and I am glad to be back with it!

I started my card with a base of chocolate chip, followed by some kraft cardstock, then whisper white and then some Kraft DS paper. I used some of the textured Kraft cardstock from the Taste of Textile Paper Pack. I really love all the paper in that pack, so Yummy!!!

I stamped the tree from the Thoughts and Prayers Stamp set onto the kraft with chocolate chip ink and layered it onto some more chocolate chip. The sentiment is also stamped on the textured kraft with chocolate chip and punched out with the key tag punch. I layered it with chocolate chip as well.

I added some silver brads onto the image panel and then added my photo corner with more silver brads. Tied some chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon around the side and tied a pretty knot. I am really starting to get the hang of those. Thanks to those who helped me out with my bow knots!

The image/sentiment panel is up on dimensionals. I really love this color combo....who wouldn't?

Well, that is all for today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

8 comments:

Jeanette said...

Beautiful colors. Sorry about the job issue. I have faith it will all work out for your good. Thanks for the beautiful cards you show.

Joanne Travis said...

I love the stamping on the Kraft. How beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card - it's so elegant looking.

carol h said...

Beautiful. Didn't know that Kraft came in DSP sheets. Thanks.

Jaspere said...

I'm amazed that you are able to make a card with mostly Kraft and have it come out that good. I'm still getting aquainted with that color *LOL* Great job.

Becky said...

Beautiful card, I love the colors and patterns of this card.

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous card Vicki!

Enjoy the extra free time you will have....stamp a little for me will ya? ;)

Vickilyn said...

Beautiful card!

Thanks for playing with us at Stamps & Smiles - we'd love to have you try Project Tuesday this week too!