Cards For Sale

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Hello Beautiful



Happy Thursday Peeps!!

Today's card features the sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

I pulled my Lovely Lattice stamp set to use.
I stamped the image onto some thick whisper white card stock and fussy cut out just a portion of it to use on my card.


I used Calypso Coral and some Daffodil Delight on the flowers.
The leaves are colored with Granny Apple Green and I colored in between some I couldn't cut out with a little Pool Party.

The base of my card is thick whisper white card stock.
I then used another piece of thick whisper white that I embossed with the Basket Weave EF.
I die cut the scallop edge pieces with black card stock. 
This scallop edge is in the Be Mine Stitched Framelits, and I love it!


I glued the embossed piece directly to my card base.
The piece of black gingham DSP is from the Botanical Butterfly pack and is a freebie in the Sale-A-Bration catalog. I need another pack because I have used most of the black gingham already!

The flowers are added to the card with dimensionals. 
The sentiment is from the Butterfly Gala stamp set.
 I stamped it onto some scrap whisper white with Black Memento ink and fussy cut around it.
It is then added to the card with dimensionals as well.

The gold pearls are some I bought at a local craft store.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Vicki

7 comments:

Wendy said...

This card is amazing, Vicki! I saw the sketch last night and was thinking of what to do! LOL Love those pretty flowers and the embossed Basket weave on the one layer! That DSP really stands out beautifully! Love, love, love! Awesome job on the sketch...you nailed it! :)

CherylQuilts said...

Ooh, Vicki, this is gorgeous! I love your flowers and perfect fussy cutting, and what a fabulous way to use the sketch! Totally in love with the stamp set (and thought about cutting away the flowers). Stunning with the black gingham and that wonderful basket weave. Gorgeous, sweet friend! Hugs and love! xoxo

Linda Callahan said...

Gorgeous card! Love the black and white with those beautiful flowers! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Carol L said...

What a fabulous take on the sketch with this beautiful card! The flowers and embossing are just over the top gorgeous!

Jen Mitchell said...

I do love a black and white card with a pop of color. And I love gingham most of all! This is so beautiful!

JoAnn said...

Another beautiful card with this flower image. Love the b/w gingham and the pop of color with the flowers. TFS

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh my! So many things I love about this card Vicki! Those flowers are just stunning as is the striking colour combination you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!