Cards For Sale

Friday, January 25, 2019

A Little Note



Happy Friday Peeps!!

I wanted to pop in here quickly to share a fun card I put together yesterday using the Butterfly Gala stamp set and matching punch!

The butterflies in this set are so pretty and a really nice variety.

I first stamped the butterflies onto some thick whisper white card stock.
I colored with my aqua painter and ink pads.
I used Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight on one set 
and Mariana Mist and Call Me Clover on the others.

I then punched them out with the matching punch a
and added them to my white die cut piece with my Tombow Glue.


I told you how I have been obsessed with this Gingham black and white paper from he Butterfly Botanical pack that is a free in the Sale-A-Bration catalog this year.
I used it again! LOL!!!

The base of my card is thick Whisper White card stock, 
followed with a piece of basic black and then the DSP.  

I haven't used ribbon on any of my cards in a while,
 but pulled out some black retired ribbon for this one.

I then added the butterfly piece to the base with some dimesionals.


The sentiment is from the same set and is stamped with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.
 I finished up with a few rhinestones on the butterflies and card.

Thanks  for stopping by today.

Vicki
 





2 comments:

Wendy said...

SO PRETTY, Vicki!!! WOWzers, I love how you colored those butterflies! They look amazing against the black gingham paper! I just ordered this set & paper...now to wait!! Love it! Have a super fun weekend too! Hugs~

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki! I LOVE this card with the butterflies, and I am now looking at this set totally differently after being you card. Stunning with the layout and with the black and white gingham. Beautifully and elegantly done, sweet friend! Hugs and love! xoxo