Cards For Sale

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Hump Day Peeps!!!!

The challenge this week at Stamp, Ink Paper  is all about Love.

I had not used my Meant to Be stamp set and matching framelits yet, because to be honest, even tho I had seen tons of wonderful cards using it, I was uninspired and a bit intimidated by the set.
I told that to a friend and she was surprised and replied that she thought I was never intimidated by anything. LOL!! So many things intimidate me.
 
But once I stared to work with the dies a bit it all came together.
 

 

I die cut some hearts with  real red card stock and some DSP from the All My Love pack
.
All the die cuts beside the circle sentiment piece are from the framelits set.


 Thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki



 




1 comment:

Wendy said...

Your card turned out beautiful, Vicki! So glad you pushed thru your intimidation because I love all the different elements on this card. Those diecuts look great with the Corrugated background and pretty sentiment! Well done, my friend! Hugs~