Cards For Sale

Friday, November 16, 2018

All Hearts Come Home



Happy Friday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the challenge this week at 

At the lodge:

In the description of the challenge they wrote " Something wintry or Holiday would be perfect"
 
So I think this card fits.
 
I have been soooo hooked on the Woodgrain DSP pack, and I used it again on my card. I love the warmth it adds.






I used the Hearts Come Home stamp and die set for my card.
I created a small snow globe of sorts and I can imagine it sitting on the big wood mantle of  the fireplace at the lodge.
The house is stamped with real red and gray ink. The trees are stamped with old olive ink.





I got a bit lazy when finishing it up and instead of using embossing for my snow, I just whipped out my white gel pen and added some dots.

I took inspiration from the Stampin Up mini catalog from last Christmas on my card, changing it up and adding my own touches.

Thanks for stopping by today

Vicki

1 comment:

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

This is awesome Vicki. I love the little scene you've created. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx