Cards For Sale

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Tin Tile Christmas


Happy Tuesday Peeps!

I am at my daughter's house this week, well the first half of the week anyways, out in the middle of no where in Missouri, and the internet is spotty at best. 
I am popping in quickly wih another card share.

I am loving this Tin Tile Impressions Folder that is new from Stampin Up.

I used it on some shiny silver paper I had  in my stash. It makes the prettiest design and I used it for my back ground on this card.  





The main images come from the Wishing You Well stamp set.

I stamped the wreath with Old Olive and the greeting and bow with Real Red



The DSP is from an unknown retired pack.

I added just a bit of linen thread and a few little rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki

2 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Your card turned out gorgeous. I have the embossing folder on my list of things to order. Looks great with that shiny paper. Getting ready to start making Christmas cards. Thanks for sharing. Glad I stopped by. Happy day to you.
cindys-greencricut

Wendy said...

Adorable!! Love that EF and sadly I have not touched it yet! Love that wreath set....great for many occasions! :)