Cards For Sale

Friday, November 25, 2016

SUOnly......Merry Christmas


Happy Friday Peeps!!!

Toady I am sharing a card I made using the challenge this week at the
 SUOnly Challenge Blog. which is Holiday Cuteness.

What is more cute than this little Fox, from the Stampin Up Foxy Friends stamp set,
all dressed up in his holiday attire.

I love how he turned out. 
The tree is from the same set and is stamped with Old Olive ink and I hand cut it out, even tho there are framelits that match it.
The Fox is stamped using Chocolate Chip ink a couple of times and then he is punched out with the matching Fox Builder Punch.
I added the head to the fox using a dimensional
The Santa hat, holly leaves and bow tie are from the Snow Friends stamp set.





The Merry Christmas banner comes from the White Christmas stamp set.
I added a star to my tree using some glimmer paper and a star framelit from the Starlight Framelit set.

The base of the card is Real Red card stock. 
The DSP is from the Candy Lane pack and I matted it with the thick Whisper White.

I had a piece of white already embossed with the Woodland folder
 in my stash so I just grabbed it to use for my background.
I hope you like this card as much as I do.
 I had so much fun putting it together. 
Most of my stamping time lately is very rushed 
and so limited, which is playing havoc with my mojo. :(

Thank you for stopping by

Vicki


8 comments:

Wendy said...

So stinking cute, Vicki! Love this! :)

Julie A. said...

ADORABLE!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, how absolutely adorable, and foxes are so popular today! What an adorable little fella, and I love the Christmas tree and sweet banners! Darling card, sweet friend! Are you excited about spending your first Christmas with Audrey? What fun! Hugs!

Julie Gearinger said...

Oh my, this is adorable!! Love your sweet little scene with the fox, tree and embossed background as well as the colors and the banner!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at SUO Challenges!! Hugs and I hope you have a very blessed Christmas, my friend!!

Julia said...

I think this little fox is just gorgeous and just perfect for our challenge. So glad you joined the fun at SUOChallenges

Connie Babbert said...

Love all the details with his hat, the holly, the banner...all big cute factors! Thanks for playing along with the Holiday Cuteness challenge this time on SUO Challenges!

Karen Barber said...

This little guy is precious!! I do love your style girlfriend!!!! Thanks for playing along in the SUO challenge- I love seeing your work!!

Mary Brown said...

Just ADORABLE!!! That little fox is all dress up and ready for the holiday! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!