Cards For Sale

Monday, November 21, 2016

A few more display samples


Hello Peeps!!

Sharing a few more of m display samples.

This is one of my favorites, I love the card the only new item is the sentiment which comes from the Sending Love set.


This is the very first card I made when I got my supplies. I love the heart die in the Love Note framelit set..


This was a fun little project. I used the new glassine paper to make a treat bag and then a just folded up a little holder for the treat bag.  I had fun decorating this.

The sentiment is from the Sending Love set and don't you love that new DSP?

Thanks for stopping by. Be back soon.

Vicki





2 comments:

Wendy said...

All 3 projects were amazing, Vicki! My fav was the glassine bag! That kind of stuff always grabs my eye! TFS and wishing you a great day! :)

CherylQuilts said...

Ooh, Vicki, these are beautiful! I love them and especially love the top one. I need to use that die set, and you've inspired me (but for 2017...since I'm still working away on Christmas cards...ha!). Hugs, sweet friend!