Cards For Sale

Monday, November 21, 2016

Special Reason........Friend Like You



Happy Monday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card I made for a friend using a fun new set I received at OnStage.

This set is called Special Reason and will be available in January from the new Occasions mini.
I could not believe my luck in winning this set during one of the Prize Patrols, it is right up my alley, cos you know I love a pretty flower set.

I took some inspiration for this card from the sample in the upcoming Occasions mini.
I started wth a base of Crumb Cake and then a layer of So Saffron that I embossed .


Also I used some other fun little embellishments I got at OnStage, the flower centers.
Aren't they soooo pretty?

Hope you enjoy this little sneak peek.

Thanks for stopping by.

Vicki





2 comments:

Wendy said...

I SO love this card, my friend!! It looks even better sitting on my tv stand where everyone sees it! Love all the pretty details on it from the embossing to those gorgeous flowers! Such a lovely card...and afterall, you are the queen of flower cards! hehe Thank you! <3

Linda said...

This is an awesome card. I am trying to make it but am a little confused. I assume you stamped the flower and then cut it out with the outline die. Is this correct? Also could you tell me the color of the marker you used to color the flower. Thanks for your assistance.

Linda D.