Cards For Sale

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

SIP........Happy Birthday



Hello Peeps!!!

The challenge this week at Stamps, Ink, Paper is a flower challenge:


How could I resist?

I had this flower from the Rose Wonder set colored up earlier this week but had not made it into a card. I pulled it out to use for this challenge, I used the new in color Peekaboo Peach along wth some Cajun Craze and Whisper White Craft ink to color my flower. I love the chalk effect that the craft ink brings to the look when appled with my aqua painter.  I also worked in a bit of Daffodil Delight.


I fussy cut out the flower and then die cut a couple of leaves with the matching dies to use.

My base s Sahara Sand and then a layer of White and another layer of Sahara.

I used a bit of DSP from the Go Wild pad and a pretty doily to showcase my rose.

The sentiment is from the Cottage Greetings stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by.

Vicki






8 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh so pretty! Love your beautifully colored rose, Vicki! Your flower cards are always so gorgeous! Lovely card, my friend! <3

Lora said...

This is my favorite stamp and truly love all the ideas for the colors. The Peekaboo peach is one I really am going to love to see on cards. Thanks for sharing the card.

Georgiana said...

Very pretty rose. Great size.

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Rose colouring is amazing, love your card. Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp Ink paper. Carolyn xx

Tina's Crop Shop said...

I think this is my very favorite card made with this Rose. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, I LOVE this and agree with someone above that I think this is one of my favorite cards with this new stamp set! I love the design and your coloring! And the doily is perfect with it! Stunning! Hugs, sweet friend!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!! Love the coloring of the rose, and the layout. I have a bunch of doilies, but never know what to do with em..... I am now inspired!! Thank you!! And thanks for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!

Gingin said...

Wow Vicki!!! Your rose is gorgeous!! Love how you colored and highlighted it. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)