Cards For Sale

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I'd Be Lost Without You


Hello Peeps!

Today I sharing a card I made using the challengethis week at Inspired by All the Little Things.


I love the colors in this image and used them for the inspiration for my card.

I am playing with the new Stampin Up Swirly Bird set and one of the new in colors, Dapper Denim.

I also used white and Pool Party.

I love this little sailboat and I also think it fits the inspiration photo as it reminds me of a quaint little foreign costal town where you might see many sailboats.




I used the retired cloudy day embossing folder, I thought it was the perfect backdrop for my tiny sailboat.

The swirl was cut with daffodit delight card stock and makes a cute little sun for my summer scene.

The waves ae cut with Pool party card stock using another die in the Swirly bundle.

I stamped a sentiment from the Cottage Greetings set using Dapper Denim.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki




9 comments:

Lyn said...

Oh this is lovely and just perfect for the inspiration pic <3

Wendy said...

This card is the absolute cutest, Vicki! I love the little sailboat and the scene you created! I think you sold me on getting this set...you enabler you! Haha! Love it! Have a great day, my friend!!

Julie A. said...

This is absolutely adorable. I LOVE it!!!

Karen Day said...

Hi Vicki! So nice to see you playing along this week :o) Such a sweet nautical take on the photo - thanks for joining us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

Wendie / monkey loves oliver said...

I love your take on the inspiration photo! Lovely card!

Cheri Burry said...

What an adorable card! Love how you interrupted the inspiration photo!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love the sweet scene you created! Wonderful card!

Marcie Sharp said...

Fantastic card! I love your take on the inspiration photo. Thanks for playing with us at Inspired by All the Little Things.

LauraJane:) said...

Great use of die cuts. Thanks for playing at Inspired By!