Cards For Sale

Friday, May 27, 2016

Paper Players....Congratulations


Happy Friday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch this week at The Paper Players.


I started off with a base of White card stock.

I used a swirl die from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies. I used Pool Party to make background swirl.
I glued this swirl directly to the white base.

I stamped the flower image from one of the new upcoming Hostess sets called Gift of Love onto some scrap white. I then colored using Pink  Falmingo Ink and Old Olive ink and my water brush,


I fussy cut out the image and added it to my card using a bunch of dimensionals. 

The sentiment is from the Timeless Love stamp set.  I stamped with Black Memento ink.

I added a butterfly from the Butterfly basics stamp set. I used Daffodil Delight ink and fussy cut out.

I glued it onto my scribble circle and added a few little rhinestones.

Wanted to share a Audrey Pic, snce I haven't in a bit:


She is almost 6 weeks old. 
Happy, Healthy and the light of my life!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki






3 comments:

Colleen Begley said...

Very pretty, Vicki.

Wendy said...

Pretty card, Vicki! Love the Scribbles Die behind the flower and that flower is beautiful! Love the sketch as well!! Baby Audrey is so sweet! Your one lucky lady, Vicki! Love you!!

CherylQuilts said...

What a beautiful card Vicki, and I too love the Scribbles die behind the flower! And your flower is gorgeous with the colors you've used! And oh my, Audrey is getting more and more adorable! I know you must be enjoying holding her and seeing her grow! Big hugs and love!! xoxo