Cards For Sale

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches.......thanks


Happy Saturday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

I started out with a base of Crumb Cake cardstock. I then layered another piece of Crumb cake onto some Basic Black card stock.
I used the Botanical Builders Framelits to make my pretty flower, I just love these flower dies. I used Calypso Coral card stock to die cut the flower. I added a basic black center. The leaves are cut using Old Olive card stock.



I die cut a piece of gold foil paper using a retired doily die. I slipped that under the sentiment panel which is crumb cake card stock as well.
I added a small piece of DSP under the sentiment for some added interest. 
The sentiment is from the Cottage Greetings stamp set.
 I added a rhinestone to the flower center and a few tiny pearls all around.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki




1 comment:

Karren said...

Beautiful card! I just love that flower die - it's so gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.