Cards For Sale

Thursday, October 20, 2011

SC355.....Merry Christmas


Hello Peeps!!
Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch challenge on Splitcoast.

I have had this set for awhile now and had not used it. This sketch was the perfect time to pull it out, that large  center panel was perfect for the beautiful house in this set, Christmas Lodge from Stampin Up.

I stamped the lodge onto some very vanilla card stock  with black stazon. I used my aqua painter and some riding red hood and cherry cobbler ink to color the house. I also used some daffodil delight, soft suede and old olive. I  added a bunch of dazzling details and set it aside to dry.



That is why I didn't get it done yesterday, I got busy doing some cleaning and laundry while letting the glitter stuff dry and just didn't get back to it til today. I did get alot done, got out the fall stuff, cleaned out two china hutches, vacuumed everywhere, got the laundry all caught up, and cleaned up my stamping area. By then it was time for dinner and I was tired...LOL!!

So I finished it up today, I used Riding Hood Red for my base and the DSP is the fun "Letters to Santa" paper pack. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and I added some Cherry Cobbler ribbon and a few basic pearls! I love this set, I know you will be seeing more of it in the coming weeks! :)

Well, that is all from me, thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

 Vicki

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Wonderful image and fabulously coloured. Love all the sparkle :) Nothing nicer than a fresh blanket of snow - until you have to shovel it off your driveway LOL!

Kathy Martin said...

Lovely Christmas cottage! :)

Patti Willey said...

Very nice Vicki! I'm having a hard time with this set, your card looks great-Surprise!
Sounds like you've been working too hard, enjoy the weekend off!

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous holiday card Vicki! Love the bits of sparkle on the snow!! So pretty! Oh and that ribbon....yummy! Must get some of that too!