Cards For Sale

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges...For Your Kindness


Happy Saturday Peeps!

Time for a new challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges, this is my next to last week guest designing with these lovely ladies and today Lynn has a great sketch challenge for us!



This was a fun one, I love the three circle elements in the corner. I had just gotten this set, Stampin Up's Painted Petals and decided it would be great for this card sketch.
I started by stamping my main image panel, I used Strawberry Slush and Wild Wasabi ink on Whisper White card stock. The Thank You was stamped with Memento Black ink.
I cute out this panel with one of my MFT stitched circle dies and then used one just smaller for the colored circle, thye are Wild Wasabi and Strawberry Slush card stock. 



The base of the card is Crumb Cake card stock and the the center strip is a layer of white card stock and then the DSP is from the Fresh Prints pack.
I added dots to circles and top sentiment piece with a stamp from the set using Versamark ink.
The top sentiment, "for your kindness" is part of a stamp from a retired set.
Be sure and head over to the Crazy 4 challenges Blog to be see what the girls did with his sketch.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki



4 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Great card for the challenge, Vicki! Love the way you used stitched circles.

Lynn Put said...

This is lovely, Vicki! Your painted petals and polka dots are so pretty!

CherylQuilts said...

Beautiful card, Vicki, and a great take on the sketch. I really love the colors and how you've used Painted Petals. I love that set and ned to play with it! Thanks for the inspiration, sweet friend! Hugs!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Love the colors you've used & the stitched circles really adds the perfect touch.