Cards For Sale

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Freshly Made sketches.....Amazing



Happy Thursday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches.


A really great sketch for a large image like the one in the Stampin Up Indescribable Gift, I love this flower image, (I wish SU had more images for coloring like this).
I stamped the flower image with black stazon onto some PTI white card stock and colored with my water brush and ink pads.
I used Wild Wasabi, Calypso Coral, and the Early Espresso for the stem.



I shaded around the image with Soft Sky ink. I used my white gel pen to dot the inside and my journaling pen for the outside dots.
The flower panel is matted with Calypso Coral card stock and glued to the white base.
The sentiment is from the Painted Petal stamp set and is stamped with Calypso Coral ink.
I hand cut the end and curled it. I added it to the base using some glue and foam tape under the curl to keep it up.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Vicki



5 comments:

nlwilson46 said...

Your cards are so inspirational to me. Your coloring is wonderful. Hope you're having a great day!

Cindy said...

This is such a beautiful card. Your coloring is fabulous... perfectly shaded flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

CherylQuilts said...

This is gorgeous, Vicki! I just love the colors you've used, and your shading is stunning! Totally fabulous, and I really need to get out this stamp set! You continue to inspire me whenever you use it! Hugs, sweet friend!

Unknown said...

Wow, so gorgeous! I love the soft watercolor look you achieved, it is perfect for spring! Congrats on being a winner this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!

SonjaK said...

So beautifully colored flowers! Love this card.