Cards For Sale

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sweet Sunday......Amazing



Happy Sunday Peeps!!!


Here is the sweet sketch for this week:



I had fun with this one, I pulled out my SU Petite Petals stamp set and matching punch.
 I stamped a bunch of flowers using some Strawberry Slush ink and punched them out. 
The leaves are from a retired SU set called Blooming Marvelous, I think.
I used the MFT inside and out square dies for my center I used some white card stock and 
stamped the sentiment from the Painted Petals set in black





I arranged my flowers around the side of the square and when I had them like I wanted, I laid down a strip of Wild Wasabi and then glued down the flowers, tucking the leaves in and around. I added a couple of more flowers over the base of some with some dimensionals.
I used some yellow rhinestones from my stash in the flower middles.
The base of the card is white and the DSP is from the Painted Petals paper pack.

Be sure and head over to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog to see what the rest of the girls did with this fun sketch.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki



6 comments:

Lisa H. said...

beautiful Vicki! love your flowers.

Lynn Put said...

This is beautiful, Vicki! I love the arrangement and dimension of your flowers with the yellow rhinestones in the centers.

Tracy said...

Oh Vicki this is gorgeous! I love your color combo. The sentiment is perfect. Love the script "amazingly"!!

Dana White said...

Vicki tbis is gorgeous. The flowers just pop off the card.

CherylQuilts said...

What a beautiful card, Vicki, and I love the sketch take! Beautiful colors, and I especially love the spray of flowers with the gems inside! Stunning! Hugs!

Rachel Palmieri said...

Such a pretty card Vicki! The way the flowers curve around is so graceful.