Cards For Sale

Monday, April 20, 2015

Power Poppy.....Birthday Greetings


Happy Monday Peeps!!

I am sharing a card I made using an awesome digi stamp from Power Poppy. I have long been an admirer of this fabulous company. They have what I LOVE the most, flowers, all Flowers all the time.
I finally took the leap and bought this amazing digi stamp. They release new digis every month and also have a line of clear stamps too.
I printed this out onto some Rustic Cream cardstock and colored with my aqua painter and ink pads.
I used Strawberry Slush, a bit of Blushing Bride, the leaves are Wild Wasabi and then I outlined with some Lost Lagoon. The branch is colored Chocolate Chip ink.


I kept it fairly simple just layering the main panel onto some Strawberry Slush card stock.
The base is more Rustic Cream cardstock.
The sentiment is from the SU Wetlands stamp set. 
I added a few mini pearls to the flower centers of the open blooms. 



also
I am adding this at the Seize the Birthday Challenge Blog.


Thanks for stopping by today

Vicki





10 comments:

Dortesjs said...

invite to join
I love to colour digital drawings
https://www.facebook.com/groups/645198078933984/

stampwithsandy said...

Oh, wow this is gorgeous, Vicki! What a beautiful image and I love the pinks and greens. I'm with you, I can never get enough flowers!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful, Vicki! Your "coloring" is wonderful!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki! I am SO excited that you "took the leap" and bought this gorgeous digi stamp! And you have made a GORGEOUS card with it. Your coloring is exquisite, and I love the simple elegance! Absolutely stunning, and I am doing the "Snoopy Dance" that you shared this with us!! Hugs, sweet friend!
P. S. I hope you will link this card to the Power Poppy Power & Spark Challenge for this month called "Pop of Pastel." It's perfect for it!
http://powerpoppy.blogspot.com/2015/04/its-pop-of-pastel-challenge.html

Sharyn Polesel said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The colors are so fresh and beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

shirley-bee said...

Beautiful colouring! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

T said...

Oh my I love this card. You did an awesome job..and I've never heard of this stamp company before. BUT! I am already making out my order for some of the digital stamps including the one you used on this card.

Bonnie said...

Beautiful, Vicki! Love those soft pink flowers! A gorgeous image!

Nancy said...

If i was in charge of selecting this week Vicki...I would pick this beauty! Love when you join us over at STB!!!! This card is gorgeous!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You did an amazing job coloring this. I'm completely thrilled to see it in our Pop of Pastel Challenge at Power Poppy!