Cards For Sale

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Paper Players Color Challenge


This week the The Paper Players have a fun color challenge and I wanted to play along.
The colors to use are Night of Navy, Silver and White.

I used the Stampin Up Christmas Lodge stamp set and stamped the lodge with night of navy ink onto whisper white card stock and cut out with my nestie dies.
I used Night of Navy for my base and then added some White that I embossed with the Snow Burst EF and then used some Silver Glimmer paper on the bottom. 


I added some silver and navy scallops across the bottom and some pretty night of navy satin ribbon. 
I cut out a couple of snow flakes from the Northern Flurries die and added them to the main image piece. The little sentiment is from the Tiny Tags set and is added to the bow with some silver cord.

Very easy and oh so sparkly!! Gotta Love that!

Thanks for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki

14 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Vicki! You have showcased my favorite set from the Holiday Mini perfectly! I love the pearls and how you flagged the end of the tiny sentiment! Clean and simple elegance! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Marisa said...

Love the colour combo and the rows of scallops.

Wendy said...

Oh, this is beautiful, girl!! I'm a big fan of Night of Navy and you rocked this challenge with all that glitter paper and big beautiful bow! I feel a case coming on!! LOL
Love it, Vicki!! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous, Vicki! Love that silver sparkle and the layered scallops! Fabulous card!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful sparkle for the holidays!

My Creative Side said...

Just beautiful!!! love the colors, and your scallops!!! Plus that gorgeous house!!!

Tina said...

Beautiful card Vicki. Think I am going to have to buy this stamp set. Love the colour combo. Totally loving the silver glitter paper. Job well done!!!!!!!

jaydee said...

Vicki, what a gorgeous way to showcase this fabulous set. I love the offset snowflakes and the multiple scalloped layers. So glad you joined the Paper Players and shared this lovely card.
Jaydee

LeAnne said...

This is just beautiful! That paper is perfect with this image! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Paper Players!

Tara Bilbao said...

Fabulous card. I love all those layered large scallops. . The stamped image looks perfect in the circle accented by those pretty snowflakes. Great job on the challenge. Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Vicki...all I can say is WOW! This has so much fabulous detail, I don't know where to start. The scalops, the bow and the embelllies...all wrapped up into a wonderful holiday card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :) Big hugs!

Rita W said...

Gorgeous, Vicki! You have me excited about getting that wonderful Tasteful Trim die for my birthday next month! :) Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Susan Joyce said...

Delightful card Vicki. Love all the different elements you used to make your card gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

Jeanne H said...

Beautiful card. Congratulations!