Cards For Sale

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas Lodge Tags



Happy Hump Day Peeps!

I have been making alot of Christmas tags in the past week or so and today I am sharing a set with you.
This is one of my favorites of the groups I made.
This one I used the Stampin Up Christmas Lodge stamp set. Love that lodge!
I used crumb cake card stock and the top note die. 


I stamped the lodge and the sentiment with black stazon onto the top note die cut.
I lightly colored the lodge in with some riding hood red ink and my aqua painter. I added alot of dazzling details to the roofs and ground where the snow is.

I sponged the edges with Early Espresso ink and added some red satin ribbon to the ends.
They look vintage and old-timey I think. :)
I have made some other tags I will be sharing with you in the future here.
These would be great added to your Christmas packages or goodie baskets, the back is blank so you could add a personal message if you wanted.
Be sure and check out my etsy shop if you would like to get yourself a set of these or you can shoot me an email if you like. Thanks for stopping by and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Super cute, Vicki!! Love the glitter on the tag to make the snow look sparkly! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Oh these are beautiful!!! Love the added glitter for snow! So pretty!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Ok, as soon as I saw these I could only say WOW! So I'm leaving it at that! Gorgeous, Vicki!