Cards For Sale

Friday, November 11, 2011

More Christmas Tags


Happy Friday Peeps
I have another set of Vintage-Style Christmas tags to share with you.

These are made the same way as the last ones I shared using the top note die and Crumb Cake card stock.
I used the Stampin Up Greeting Card Kids and Serene Snowflakes stamp set. The sentiment is from the Bells & Boughs stamp set.

You all know I love this little girl from the Greeting Card Kids set. I stamped her with black stazon and colored with my aqua painter and ink pads, using Bravo Burgundy and Early Espresso Ink pads.


I stamped the snowflakes and the sentiment with Bravo Burgundy ink. I sponged the edges with early espresso ink. I used some of the pretty Cherry Cobbler quilted ribbon. 

 Well, that is all from me, thanks so much for stopping by and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Another gorgeous set, Vicki! Love that you used the top note die!

Wendy said...

OMGosh, these are just too cute, Vicki!! I love all these tags you've been making! As soon as I feel better i'm gonna have to make myself some of these! Love'em, gf!!!