Cards For Sale

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

CC348....Happy Birthday


Happy Tuesday peeps!

Today i am sharing a card I made using the color challenge this week on Splitcoaststampers. The colors are Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake and Tempting Turquoise. The dessert option is to pop something up.

I used the Stampin Up set "Simply Soft" a hostess only set. I stamped with black stazon onto some very vanilla card stock and colored using my aqua painter and cajun craze ink pad.
I used my circle and scallop circle nesties to cut out and mat. I left the circle die in place and then sponged the flower circle with tempting turquoise ink.


The base of the card is crumb cake and then tempting turquoise and then more crumb cake. I added an embossed piece of cajun craze to the bottom. I used the square lattice EF. I added some tempting turquoise ribbon across the bottom and tied a bow on one. I added the main image to the card with some dimesionals. 
The Sentiment comes from the "A Word for You" Stamp set. I stamped with black onto vanilla and matted with tempting turquoise.
I added some gold pearls to the top corners to finish it up.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Very pretty, Vicki! I did not make my card yet but will after supper is over! Love yours!! :)
Happy Tuesday!

Marisa said...

Great use of the colours. Love the pop of turquoise with the ribbon.

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous Vicki! I don't own Cajun Craze so I didn't play along. Not sure I COULD use that colour....lol
You totally rocked it though! Beautiful card!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love how you used the colors and all those layers are just great! It's because of one of your earlier cards that I actually decided to get this stamp set and you have inspired me yet again. Beautiful! :)