Cards For Sale

Sunday, June 13, 2010

SSSC73.....Happy July 4th




GOOD SUNDAY MORNING PEEPS!!!! My favorite time of the week, time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Sample

Here is the fabulous sketch Karen has for us this week:





I was sooooo inspired by this card by Karen, that I ordered three patriotic stamps and paper kit from Taylored Expressions. This is actually the first card I made when the kit arrived at my doorstep on Monday. You can see another one I made with this set here.

Everything on this card came in my kit except the EF I used on the red BG piece. The stamps, the paper the ribbon, the ric rac and the DS paper all coordinate so well oh and the pretty star gemstones, so cool!!!

I hope you can find some time to play along with us this week, I would love to see what you come up with, create a card or scrapbook page with this sketch and then go to Karen's blog and link up your project for all of us to see.



OK, let's see what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team has in store for us this week:

Karen-the Sweetest Thing

Jen-JenTapler Designs

Karen-Paper Playhouse

Laura-Scrapnextras

Lynn-The Queen's Scene

Nancy-iStamp

Sarah-Jane-Janeybell

Joanne Basile



Well, thank you for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki



5 comments:

Lynn Put said...

WOW this is awesome!!! What a fun fourth of July card! I love all of the details, from the star embossed back ground to the little star gems!

Pam Speidel said...

OUTSTANDING patriotic card Vicki! Love the colors and the SS sketches are always great! Hope to play along today! Smiles, Pam :)

Marisa said...

Darling card, Vicki :D It never ceases to amaze me how much more patriotic you Americans are versus us Canadians up here. Hopefully the Winter Olympics changed that a bit!

Darling use of the sketch and kit.

Karen Giron said...

WOW Vicki, another amazing card with this set and kit! Love the embossed background and the fireworks! So cute! Feeling that enabler thing again - hahaha!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally awesome 4th of July card Vicki!!! I like all the sweet little stars you've added!!! Hugs ~S~