Cards For Sale

Saturday, June 12, 2010

JAI21.....Sending Sunshine




Good Saturday Morning Peeps!!

Here is a quick and easy card I made with this week's sketch challenge on the Just Add Ink Blog.

You know when I saw the sketch that partial scallop circle image made me think of a sunflower. My card base is a 5 inch square and the next layer is so saffron and the DS paper is from a retired pack.

I used my scallop circle nesties for the flower, in so saffron and sponged with chocolate chip. The center is also a nestie and I used the Swiss Dot EF on it and then sponged the edges of it with chocolate chip too. I mounted the sunflower to the base with dimensionals. I added some so saffron grosgrain ribbon and bow. The sentiment is computer generated and printed on white card stock I curled it a bit and used my photo corner punch to make the flag end.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

14 comments:

Unknown said...

i love, love, love this :) i love sunflowers too, and this is just perfect! might just have to case it. TFS

Donna Mc said...

Beautiful!! Definitely one to case!

Marisa said...

Love it :D

Lee said...

Love the texture you have added to your sunflower! The colours are wonderful!

Lee x

Rachel Moore said...

very cute card , looks great

Rhonda Langley said...

Very creative of you! Great card, great sunflower!

AJ said...

This is so clean and simple and BEAUTIFUL! Love it to bits. Thanks for playing.

Rochelle Wright said...

Great card

Paula Dobson said...

Love the card, colours and flower-actually, LOVE everything about this!

Paula Fuller said...

This is gorgeous. Love your BIG sunflower!

Tania Gould said...

It is so soft and subtle and yet so striking! Good job!

Christine Blain said...

Sweet! Love your take on the sketch.

Danielle Daws said...

I love this! I especially love the repetition of the dots. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Sherrill Graff owner said...

love everything you do. Your art is on my blog
sherrill graff istmpnv@aol.com