Cards For Sale

Friday, June 25, 2010

Because I Care




TGIF Peeps!!!

Today's card share is made using this weeks sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers.

I wanted to use some of the new pre-view items from the up coming catalog. I choose to use the hostess level 1 stamp set, "Because I Care". I colored the hydrangea with my copic markers. I am still learning those! After I colored the flower I realized the color matched the new in-color Concord Crush, and so my card began. My base is Concord and I followed that with some whisper white that was embossed with my Swiss Dot EF. The next panel is concord crush that I punched with my scallop lace edge punch. I added small white brads to the corners of this panel as well. The next layer is concord and white swiss dot emboss card stock.

The flower was matted with more concord crush and then I punch one edge with the same edge punch and added a line of mini sticky pearls to the side. I then stamped the sentiment from this set and punched it out with the large oval punch and matted it with the scallop oval punch. The flower layer and sentiment piece are both mounted with dimensionals.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

7 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

GORGEOUS! That flower is stunning! Love the crispness this card brings with the white! Fantastic, Vicki!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous flower! Love all the white space and of course the Swiss Dots LOL! Great use of the SCS sketch too.

Lois said...

GORGEOUS!! Love that lush new color Concord Crush.

Denise Marzec said...

gORGEOUS COLOR COMBO!

Sandy said...

Gorgeous! It looks so full like it's almost popping off the page. I have this set and have been intimidated by it, but I think I have been inspired to give it a try!

Olivia said...

Very pretty. Excellent design.
Colors are elegant.

Olivia

Rhonda Langley said...

Your coloring is wonderful!