Cards For Sale

Saturday, September 26, 2009

WSC From Our House to Yours



Good Saturday Morning peeps!!!

Did you all enjoy the Catty Cruise, I sure did, so many talented people and wonderful projects on the cruise!

Today I am sharing a card I made with Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. The sketch was for a long skinny card, mine is 4 inch by 5-1/2 inch. The stamp set I used is from the "Holiday Best", a level 1 Hostess Set. I stamped it with real red ink onto white card stock. I cut it out with my round nesties, and left the nestie on the cardstock and sponged some real red ink around the edge of the image. I used the scallop nesties in real red for the mat. The base of the card is real red followed by white and the DS paper is from the retired Ski Slope pack. The sentiment comes from the "To You & Yours" set and is stamped with real red onto white. I used the word window punch and the modern label punch. I added some white brads and white organza ribbon and a bow.

Well, that is all for today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

7 comments:

Lois said...

Very cute card Vicki. See you later.

Beate said...

Vicki, I LOVE your card. Love the colors, the white embellishments...everything. You rocked this sketch.
Have a great weekend. Hugs and smiles

Sara said...

Very pretty and elegant!

Unknown said...

very pretty, great card!

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful colors and I love the stenciling!!! Lovely Christmas card, Vicki!!!

Reina said...

Wonderful card Vicki. So very elegant.
I'll has to case this one!

Rhonda Langley said...

Beautiful! Love the sponging-nice detail!