Cards For Sale

Sunday, September 27, 2009

SSSC37 Happy Fall



Good Sunday Morning Peeps!

It is time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! Pinch me, I still can't beleive I am a Sweet Sunday Stamper!!!

Here is this week's sketch:



Of course my card is a bit altered from the sketch, my main image panel is a bit bigger than the sketch. I started the card with a base of dusty durango and followed that with some crushed curry and the DS paper comes from the Razzleberry Lemonade pack.

I used some more dusty durango and crused curry and an embossing folder for the side element. The stamp set is Branch Out and the sentiment comes from the Falling Leaves set, I just used part of the sentiment. For the bottom strip I used some dusty durango ribbon and the button comes from my stash and I was surprised to find it matches the crushed curry very well.


Don't forget to stop by the the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers to see more samples with this sketch:

Karen-the Sweetest Thing

Jen-JenTapler Designs

Karen-Paper Playhouse

Laura-Scrapnextras

Lynn-The Queen's Scene

Nancy-iStamp

Sarah-Jane-Janeybell

Thanks so much for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

20 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Fabulous Vicki! Love the large panel and the gorgeous fall colours! Beautiful card!

Wendy said...

Hi Vicki,

I just found your blog and you make wonderful cards!
I also love to do all kinds of crafts!
I come back to visit your blog again.
Greetings from Belgium,
Wendy

Jen Tapler said...

Oh wow!! You make Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango look so beautiful!! (the new In Colors and I are still trying to get to know each other and have a love/hate relationship...if I could make them work for me like you do I'd be set!! LOL). LOVE your take on the sketch!!

Rose said...

This is beautiful Vicki! I love the colors! Stunning!

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Hi Vicki, I just stumbled on your blog this morning.. what a delightful surprise! Love your cards, and your style... you really kick it up a notch!

Reina said...

Morning Vicki,
This is a great sketch. I'm going to try it today!! Love the card and all the fall colors. Your work is so lovely and inspires me. Thanks!

Lynn Put said...

Vicki your card is totally fabulous!!! I love this stamp set, the fall colors, the embossing, button...everything!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Vicki this is just gorgeous. The colours are amazing together and the little finishing touches are just gorgeous.

xx Sarah

Nancy Riley said...

Jaw dropping gorgeous! WOW! Vicki, you've really outdone yourself with this beauty! The autumn colors you've chosen are dreamy! Well done!

Unknown said...

what a beautiful card!!

Unknown said...

What a stunning card Vicki! It's beautiful.
Viv xx

Marisa said...

Great job with the sketch! Lovely card. :D

Beth said...

This is really wonderful Vicki! What a great set to use for this sketch! :)

Sara said...

Goodness this is so pretty! I love your fall colors and stamps!

Denise Marzec said...

That's gorgeous! LOOOVE the colors!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

How pretty!

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous, Vicki! I LOVE that stamp set and the colours you have used are wonderful!!!

carol h said...

Beautiful!!!! The colors on this card are just gorgeous!!! Congratulations on being on the Sunday Stamper Team. You deserve it. Your work is just awesome.

Rhonda Langley said...

Beautiful! Love the colors!

Lois said...

Beautiful! So fallish! Great job on the sketch. And congrats on being a team player!