Cards For Sale

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Make Merry!



Good Thursday Morning peeps!

Today I am sharing a card I made yesterday while stamping with a friend. We decide to check out the sketch challenge on Splitcoast.

I wanted to use this fun new set from the mini, Berry Christmas. I started my card with a base of real red and followed that with some whisper white and then the DS paper is also from the mini and is from the Christmas Cocoa Speciality pack. I also used the Textured impressions Folder, Petals-A-Plenty. The main image was stamped with old olive ink and then the bird is real red, stamped onto a scrap a and cut out mounted to the wreath with dimensionals. I added some sticky mini red pearls to the wreath and a small rhinestone to the bird.

The sentiment is also from the same set and is stamped with real red and punched out with the word window punch and mounted to the real red piece punched with the modern label punch. It is also mounted with dimensionlas. I added some more sticky rhinestones to the edge. Finished with some real red grosgrain ribbon and bow.


I just wanted to take a minute to send out a huge thank you to the Pals Paper Arts Blog Team, for choosing my KISS challenge cards for one of their Pals Paper Arts Artist Pick Winners!!! I am so honored and frankly excited beyond belief. I was very surprised! Thank you so much Pals Paper Arts Group!!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

6 comments:

Lois said...

We did have a great time making cards yesterday. And your card is AWESME!!!!

Georgia said...

Vicki, I love your cards and your blog. I love your style of stamping, very elegant!
Georgia

Rhonda Langley said...

Fabulous card! Don't you just love that embossed paper?

Sara said...

Wow, very pretty and elegant!

Lynn Put said...

This is such a pretty card using the SCS sketch! I love the layers of embossing and the red pearls you added to the wreath!

Reina said...

Very pretty love the flocked paper and bridie too!