Cards For Sale

Friday, June 26, 2009

Wild About You!




TGIF Peeps!!!! Hope you are having a fabulous week and looking forward to a fun weekend!!! It has been sooo HOT here in southwest Missouri, I have been doing nothing but hibernating inside! I am getting out today, my friend Lois is picking me up and we are heading into town and then to her house for some FUN and some stamping!!!

Today's card is another sneak peek of new in colors, DS paper and stamps! I used the sketch on the Stamps and Smiles Fresh Batch Blog.

I started my card with a base of crushed curry cardstock. The card is a 5 inch square. I followed with a layer of old olive and then some of the fun Tall Tales DS paper. The next layer is old olive and then more tall tales paper, the next is crushed curry and more tall tales DS paper. I used old olive grosgrain ribbon. The giraffe is stampe onto whisper white with crushed curry. I used my really rust marker to color in the tail and mane. I used my coluzzle and nesties to cut the oval and oval scallops. I added silver brads matted with a 3/4 inch circle. The sentiment comes from the Wild about You set and is stamped with dusty durango and stamped onto whisper white and punched out with the word window punch.

Well, that is it for now, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki

11 comments:

Becky said...

This is so cute, I love this layout and the wonderful colors.

Sara said...

Very cute! Have a fun day!

Unknown said...

so so cute!

Dawn Easton said...

Very fun and funky Vicki!

Jacquel said...

This is really cute Vicki...love the colors you used!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Vicki! Love those papers. The colours are gorgeous.
Thanks for playing along with us at SAS.
Viv xx

Lois said...

VERY CUTE!!! I love all of it!!

Jenn said...

By far this is the best card I have seen with this set. Love it and love all your cards!

Jennifer Meyer said...

ADORABLE card Vicki, LOVE the NEW stamps and paper by SU!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles!

Hugs & Smiles,
Jennifer :)

Vickilyn said...

Love that stamp!!! That card is just adorable!!

Thanks for playing with us at Stamps & Smiles this week!

~Vicki

Rhonda Langley said...

Adorable card!

Vicki, I can't believe how many absolutely beautiful cards you have created! I have been a blogging & card making slacker-you are inspiring me to get busy.