Cards For Sale

Thursday, June 25, 2009

......And it is all Good



Good Thursday Morning Peeps!!

Today I am sharing some more of the new in-colors and stamp sets! I used this weeks
sketch challenge on Splitcoast.

I started my card with a base of Melon Mambo. I Used the Razzleberry Lemonade DS paper, every layer is mated with basic black except the top layer and I used Crushed Curry on it. The stamp set is a level 3 hostess set called Kind & Caring Thoughts. I really love this set, the sentiments and font are excellent!

The ink colors are melon mambo and crushed curry. I used the new modern label punch along with the word window for the layers of my sentiment. The buttons are from my stash and my friend Lois' stash too.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!

Vicki

5 comments:

Deb said...

wow Vicki, this is a beautiful card!! I love the buttons and punched sentiment on this card, what a great job with the sketch. All your cards are fantastic!

Lois said...

I luv it!!!! It is so purdy!
LOL

Sara said...

ok, beautiful again, I love your colors together!

Rose said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the new papers!

Tammy said...

Hi Vicki
This is fantastic. I was beyond thrilled when I got this paper in my little hands. It's got a great look to it.
I love the sketch and how you used the new products.
Great job!