Cards For Sale

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sweet Thank You




Good Tuesday Morning Peeps! Hope your week started out well, it has gotten so hot here the last few days! YUCK!!! I really hate the heat!

Today's card is made with the Sweet Sunday Sketch on Karen Giron's blog. I was inspired by the colors in this card made by Jodi Collins. I often look at others cards for color inspiration, I think that is one of my hardest things in card making, colors.

I used kiwi kiss and basic black and some DS paper from the Rockabilly pack and of course whisper white. The set I used is God's Beauty and is a Level 1 Hostess set in the current cattie. I stamped all the images in black pigment ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. Colored the butterfly and flower and leaves in with my aqua painter and ink from the lids of my ink pad, kiwi and riding hood red.

Well, that is all for today, Thanks so much for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

13 comments:

Lois said...

OMG this is just mounth dropping awesome. Oh Vicki, this is just beautiful. I love it.

Lois

Tammy said...

Love that butterfly.

Jacquel said...

Wow! This is beautiful Vicki...awesome work! I'll have to check out that challenge sometime!!!

carol h said...

WOW!!!! This card is just beautiful. That butterfly looks real, like he just landed on the card. Just beautiful work. TFS

Rhonda Langley said...

Vicki, you have made one lovely card! Love the black! Your butterfly is gorgeous!

Jaspere said...

Your cards are always so beautiful I'm running out of things to say so I'm not so redundant *LOL*

Joan Ervin said...

This is such a beautiful card, Vicki!!! I love everything about it...the colors, images, layout, embellies....beautifully done!!!

Becky said...

I love this, it is stunning. I was just saying today, that I want this stamp :).

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness Vicki, this is BEAUTIFUL girl!!

Karen Giron said...

Stunning!! I almost picked this set today when I put in my order, now I wish I did, this is beautiful!

Sara said...

Gorgeous as usual, and I love that color combo

Ann said...

Very pretty! I love the colors.

Unknown said...

Hi, the thank you card is amazing. I have been using rubber stamps in my art work for the last 2 years, but I must say, the variety of designs and patterns that I have seen in rubber stamps of Acorn Sales (http://www.acornsales.com) is amazing. I am planning to buy more stamps from them soon and would like to recommend their stamps to all those who are looking for unique rubber stamps.