Cards For Sale

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Enjoy Your Day




Good Saturday Afternoon Peeps! Sorry for my missed and late posting. Please bear with me as I have some computer and camera issues.

Today's card is made for the Stamps and Smiles Sketch Challenge.

I was looking to make something fun and whimsical, so I finally landed on this stamp set, Penguin Paradise. It is an older retired set, but I just love it. I used some of the fun Pink Flamingo DS paper. I used tempting turquoise for my card base and whisper white ot mat the DS paper. The penguin is stamped with black stazon and water colored with my aqua painter and various inks. I also stamped the fist three times and water colored it as well. I used the SU set "Riveting" for the sentiments, it also a retired set.

Well, that is all for today, I hope to be back soon with a new card for the weekend sketch challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

14 comments:

Jenn in GA said...

this is stinkin' adorable! the big bright DSP coupled with that image and those FISH as the centers for the circles. it's just great!

hope you're feelin' better after your fall.

Vickilyn said...

This is adorable!!! I love that you brought the circles to the top!!

Thanks for joining us on Stamps & Smiles this week!!

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

This is adorable!

Jeanette said...

It's fun to stop by. Thanks for stamping and inspiring me. Good luck finding a job and be careful with that body. Sounds like you have a few ouch spots.

Anonymous said...

This is a new one of my favorites! 1. I have the stamp set, woo hoo!! I love how creative you are with the fish in the center of the circles. I wish I had the natural talent to bring some of those ideas to life! Keep sharing!

a

Dawn Easton said...

What a FUN card Vicki!

Joanne Travis said...

Vicki, this is so fun and cheery. LOVE this little penguin, he sure knows how to have a good time!

Michelle said...

OMG! You do the BEST work! I love this card!

Connie Collins said...

OMG...absolutely adorable.

Jaspere said...

love those little fish.

Sara said...

Too stinkin cute, the penguin is adorable.

Dana Hatch said...

adoreable! That is a cute set even if it is retired.

Jacquel said...

Well, how did I miss this cutie? I love this card Vicki and the layout...very nice! tfs!!!

Tina said...

Very wonderful card! love the penquin fishing!