Cards For Sale

Thursday, June 4, 2009

You're Absolutely Fabulous




Good Thursday Morning Peeps!!! It has been quite a week so far. Yesterday I took a tumble in my kitchen, I stepped on an ice cube and turned my ankle. I tried to keep myself from falling and grab hold of a bar stool and hurt my arm and hit my head on the wall! I think un-employment is not for me!!! LOL!!!

Well, onto today's card. I used this sketch on splitcoast. I tried several times yesterday to make something I liked. I finally came up with this one this morning. I like it alot better since I made the card smaller. It is a 4-1/4 inch square. This card also fits the Ways to Use it Challenge on Splitcoast. To create an image.

I had saw this card awhile back and wanted to try those flowers. I made them by using my scallop edge punch and crimper and then attaching them to a 1-1/4 inch circle.

My card stock colors are whisper white, chocolate chip and summer sun. The DS paper is Good Morning Sunshine. I stamped the sentiment with black and used the curly label punch to make my fancy end and mated it with chocolate chip. I stamped and colored and cut out a bee from the "Just Buzzin' By" stamp set and attached it to the end of the sentiment. Both of the flowers are on dimensionals and the sentiment strip is added with dimensionals too. I found three tiny little buttons that matched the summer sun in my stash. I added tiny little strips of chocolate chip to the middle of the buttons and added them to the top of the card with glue dots.

Well, that is all for today, Thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

P.S. I still don't have a camera that works very well, so excuse my picture quality.

12 comments:

Lois said...

How stinkin cute is this!!!!!
It's really adorable.

TFS

Rhonda Langley said...

Vicki, I am really lovin' those flowers!! Love summer sun!!

Rose said...

Such a cute card! Vicki, be careful!

carol h said...

Great card, have to try to make those flowers. Sorry about your "spill" Hope you didn't get hurt to bad.

Jacquel said...

This is sooo cute Vicki and love the layout! tfs!!!

Sara said...

So so cute! Hope you feel better!

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Great card.

Becky said...

I just love this!! Those flowers are adorable.

Dawn Easton said...

FANTASTIC Vicki! Sorry about your fall girl...sure hope you weren't hurt! ACK~!

Jaspere said...

You are absolutely fabulous too.

Lisa Reber said...

So cute and I love those flowers. going to have to give those a try this weekend!

Michelle said...

This is awesome! I love how your flowers turned out! Too cool!!