Cards For Sale

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Junior Legal Pad Wishlists



Good Tuesday morning peeps. Have you voted yet? I got out at 6:30 this morning and waited in line for about 30 minutes, not bad considering the lines they are showing on the news in some areas!!!

Today's project is one from splitcoast's Holiday Tutorial Blitz. I just love Nancy Riley, Hi Nancy, I don't really know her but she is soooo sweet, she comments on alot of my cards and also here on my blog! She did the tutorial for these Wishlists. I had some Jr. legal pads already that I had cut in half from Office Max. I got them last year when I first saw the wish lists on her blog, and hadn't used them, so last night I dug through my stash and found them. These wishlist are so fun to make! I made 6 last night, two just like Nancy's in the tutorial with the Dashing DS paper from SU, I didn't take a picture of them since you can see her cuties. One of the other two sets I made I used the Frosty Days DS paper and the other I used the Winter and Bright Simply Scrappin' Kit from last year.



These are alot of fun to make and really easy, I am going to make some matching RSVP pens to go with them for some fun little gifts!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and Happy Stamping!!

Vicki

1 comment:

Nancy Riley said...

Vicki!!!!! These are AMAZING!!!!! What a fun surprise to click on your blog and see these! LOVE LOVE LOVE your versions!

You can bet that I'll continue to leave comments on your spectacular stamping projects! You are one talented lady!