Cards For Sale

Sunday, November 11, 2018

One Layer....Thankful for You



Happy Sunday Peeps!

Today I am sharing a card I made for the challenge this week at Crazy 4 Challenges.

Here is the Crazies Challenge for this week....

November 15 is Use Less Stuff Day
. In its honor I would like you to make a true one layer CAS
 card The theme is up to you.....Thanksgiving, Christmas, 
 birthday.....any theme
 
 
 
I am not big on one layer cards, I like layers and lots of stuff, but I am always game to try.
I knew I could do a one layer with my fave stamp set, Best Thoughts.
 

 


I stamped the image with black stazon onto some thick whisper white card stock.
I colored with my water brush and ink pads. I used Tangerine Tango and Old Olive ink pads. 
 
The sentiment is pieced together using the Country Home stamp set.  
 
I added a few little rhinestones around for a bit of sparkle.
 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Vicki

 

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Your flower cards are always so pretty! Love your coloring! You definitely are the queen of coloring beautiful flowers! Love all the white on your CAS card! Great job! :)