Cards For Sale

Saturday, November 10, 2018

CAS....Merry Christmas


Hello Peeps!

I have another card to share today, this one I made with the challenge at the Addicted to CAS
in mind.





The theme this week is Presents.

I pulled out his fun set again from Stampin Up called Christmas in the Making.

I stamped his cute image of a girl and her cat with presents on some thick whisper white card stock that I had die cut with a stitched rectangle. I used Black Stazon ink.


I then watercolored the image with my water brush and ink pads.
This was a really fun scene to color, some tiny spaces in this image too, so it was a bit challenging!
After getting it all colored I added a few little rhinestones around the image to add a bit of sparkle.
The sentiment was added at the bottom using Black Memento ink.

Thanks for stopping by today. 

Vicki

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Your coloring is amazing! Such a cute Holiday card! Love those Stitched Rectangles! :)

Doni High said...

Lovely card! you are very skilled with that waterbrush! Thanks for joining us at Addicted To CAS.