Cards For Sale

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sweet Sunday.......You're Earresistible


Happy Sunday Peeps!!!

Time for another new Sweet Sunday Sketch.


Such a fun sketch this week, you know I am a big fan of tilted panels a;tho this one kinda gave
me fits when putting my card together. LOL!!

I wanted to use my new Lawn Fawn set called Eggstra Special Easter. I got the idea to make my chocolate bunnies from one I saw on the Lawn Fawn Blog.
 I stamped the Bunnies with Versmark ink onto some Early Espresso card stock and embossed with white embossing powder. I colored the bows and ears with some colored pencils. I cut them out and set them aside to make up the rest of the card.



The base of the card is Crumb Cake card stock and then all the DSP is matted with Early Espresso card stock.
The DSP on here is from some retired SU packs.
The main panels is some retired bashful blue card stock that I embossed with another retired SU embossing folder. I hand cut some Pear Pizzazz card stock for the grass area.
The sentiment is stamped with Early Espresso ink onto some Crumb Cake card stock. I cut the end into a banner and curled it a bit. I attached it just under the bunnies.
I finished it up with a few gold sequins.
Now be sure an head over to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge Blog to see all the amazing design teams creations with this fun sketch!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki





5 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh Vicki this is too cute! I love that you embossed them with white powder. It looks incredible! This card is truly irresistible!

Barbara said...

OMG! I love those chocolate bunnies!! What a darling card, Vicki!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, my, Vicki!! I read the sentiment...and then looked at the bunny! LOL! How adorable! I love these adorable CHOCOLATE bunnies and the great take on the sketch! The embossed background is great with your DP! Such a cute card! Hugs, sweet friend!

Jill said...

These bunnies makes me crazy Vicki--just looooooove them! And delicious looking too. Teehee. Such a great card ;)

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card Vicki-I love your chocolate bunnies and the sweet little scene you created