Cards For Sale

Friday, March 13, 2015

MFT Sketch........Happy Hello Beautiful


Happy Friday Peeps!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch this week on the MFT Challenge Blog.


I did take a bit of creative license with the sketch, but I think you can see the basic sketch in may card.
I had been playing around again with my water coloring and I used the same technique that I used on my last card. I had this BG piece already made up and decided to use it on my card.
I used the MFT Happy Hello dies, I die cut the hello out of the bg piece and layered some white cardstock behind it. I then cut another hello out of some white card stock. I embedded this hello into the BG and then used the negative pieces from the BG hello to fill in. Does that make sense? I am sure you all know how this works. I die cut my hello at an angle to mimic the angle in the sketch.



I used the MFT Pure Innocence Happy Banner. I stamped and die cut her out and then colored using my copic markers.
The Be You {Tiful} sentiment is from the Stampin Up Flower Patch stamp set.
The base of the card is Crumb Cake card stock. 
I finished the card off with a few enamel dots.

Vicki


4 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, I absolutely LOVE your background...it's fabulous! And I love how you've colored this little cutie up to match!! And the sketch is a perfect inspiration!! Adorable card, sweet friend! Hugs!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a totally sweet card. Love your background!

Jill said...

Vicki--your background looks so very cool and I completely love how you inlaid the Hello!! Big fan! Such great colors on your card :) thanks so much for joining us on the MFT Challenge! Whoot! :)

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is very Fabulous looking!!! Love the colors you used too!!