Cards For Sale

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wonderful Friend Set




Good Saturday Morning Peeps!

Today I am sharing a card and coaster box I made. I love the colors in this set, rich razzlebery, pale plum and the wonderful Cottage Wall DS paper. I used the "Wonderful Favorites" Stamp set and the "Vintage Vogue" stamp set for the card.



Lots of cutting out and popping up with this one. I used half of a top note for the bottom portion that the sentiment is stamped on. I used some of the razzlebbery ribbon, turned to the solid side across the middle between the two pieces of the Cottage Wall DS paper. I used some silver sticky rhinestones for the flower centers. You could change this to a mother or sister card too.

Next I made a matching coaster bag. It is made with two 4 x 4 coasters with a box in the middle. I saw the coaster bag here





I used all the same paper on this as the card, I added the sentiment from "Teeny Tiny Wishes" Stamp set.

Well, that is it from me today, thanks so much for coming by and HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki

6 comments:

AuroraDawn said...

Oh wow what a gorgeous set Vicki! I really can't wait to be able to order Vintage Vogue, we get our mini over in the UK in April. We probably won't get the extra SU colours but I can't wait for the new stamp sets :O)

Rose said...

This set is just lovely Vicki! You used some of my favorite SU supplies. I love Vintage Vogue! This is a great project!!

Marisa said...

I'm beginning to regret not getting that set. May have to change that LOL! Lovely set, Vicki!

Lynn Put said...

Oh my word! What a gorgeous set!!! Love the layered flowers and this coaster tote is fantastic!
I see a case coming on :)

Lois said...

Beautiful set. Love everything about it.

LaToya said...

So beautiful, I love the set!!! Now I have something to do with those left over coasters.