Cards For Sale

Monday, June 24, 2019

Wishing You a Happy Birhday


Happy Monday Peeps!!!

I can't seem to stop playing with this Good  Morning Magnolia set.

I love the big ol' flower and I love coloring it.
This time I am using Flirty Flamingo.

I stamped the flower with Black Sazon onto thick Whisper White and 
colored with my Aqua Painter and ink Pads.
The center is Daffodil Delight and leaves are Old Olive.
I used he matching dies to cut it out.


The base of my card Basic Gray card stock followed by another layer of 
gray that I embossed  with the Corrugated EF.

My sentiment is from the Band  Together stamp set and I used the
Detailed Band dies for my die cut sentiment piece.


My flower and sentiment is added to the card with dimensionals.
I finished up with a few little basic pearls. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Vicki





2 comments:

Wendy said...

So very pretty, Vicki! Love your watercoloring! This big ole flower looks beautiful in Flirty Flamingo! :)

Gerry said...

Beautiful!!! Love the gray on gray background for that gorgeous flower.