Cards For Sale

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

SUO...Happy Birthday


Happy Tuesday Peeps!!

It is time for a new challenge at  

This time we are all about BIRTHDAYS!!

I have a co-worker/friend whose birthday is the 3rd of July and
I wanted to make her a Patriotic Themed Birthday card.
She loves all things Americana like me, so I went about figuring out
what to use to make my card.

I decided to make my card with red and blue flowers, shocker, I know..lol!!

I am using a flower stamp from the Inspiring Iris set.
I stamped the three with Black Stazon ink and colored with
Real Red and Night of Navy ink pads.


I fussy cut them out and added them to my die cut circle with dimensionals.
My sentiment is from the retired All that You Are stamp set.

The base of my card is Night of Navy card stock.
I followed that with a piece of Whisper White.

Next I used a piece of Real Red that I embossed with the Corrugated EF.

My DSP is from the Everything is Rosy Product Suite.





I cut a piece of Night of Navy card stock and
ran it through my Big Shot using an embossing die in the
Stitched Nested Label dies and added it across the
card between the embossed red and he DSP.
I finished up my card with a few little red rhinestones.

Be sure to go over to the SUO Challenge Blog and join in
the Birthday Challenge, we would love to see you creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by!

Vicki


2 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Vicki, pretty flowers and lovely rich colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy said...

This is a beautiful card, Vicki! Love the colors and design of this! Blue flowers would work for me! Your coloring is always fabulous and i'm sure your friend will love this beauty! :)