Cards For Sale

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Ride With Me



Happy Sunday Peeps!!


Today I am sharing a couple of fun little trucks I made with 
the Ride With Me stamp Bundle.

I love these little trucks and I was 
super excited when I saw this Bundle in the new
catalog. 

I got this on my first order and immediately made a truck when my order
arrived. My first one was a bit disheartening, not hard but
definitely a bit fussy putting it all together.
I sit aside and hadn't tried again til yesterday. I am glad I gave it a 
go again this time it came together much better for me. Still a bit tedious to put ttogether
but I absolutely LOVE the outcome.


I made these using Real Red and Pacific Point, for the 4th of July.

The balloons are a stamp that come with this set and are so cute. 

I colored them with the same colors and left a few plain white for my 
Red, White and Blue theme.

Here they are lined up for the 4th of July parade...


Thank you for sopping by!

Vicki



1 comment:

Wendy said...

So stinkin cute, Vicki! Who knew those adorable little trucks would be the star of your own little parade! Bet your granddaughters will love these for July 4th! Love the colorful balloons, too! TFS and enjoy your Sunday! :)